Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas from Pixies Don’t Have Wings

Phote removed by author


Clipart that I swiped off the Net. 
I know it has wings, but it's just so pretty:)

I am sitting cross-legged on my parents couch watching 12 Men of Christmas on Lifetime with my mom.  It’s the second time I’ve seen this movie this season.  I realized that it’s pathetic, but I like my cheesy Christmas romantic movies.  Go ahead and judge me.  I don’t care.  I’m also in my favorite pair of yoga pants and I’ve been in them all day.  Christmas dinner did not defeat me though the pie did try its hardest!

I wanted to jot down a message to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and to thank all of you that take time to read my blog posts the last few months.  I enjoy writing them and I’m grateful that some of you enjoy reading them.  I’m still shocked anyone does.

As Christmas comes to a close, I hope everyone was where they wanted to be and with those they wanted to be with.

No comments:

Post a Comment